A harmonious balance of material and form
The Composed™ faucet collection by Kohler is designed for connoisseurs of modern art and architecture.
Clean, classic and quietly confident, it exemplifies refinement among KOHLER® products. Timeless and deliberate, the composed faucet is a nod to historic modernism and the design philosophy of Rowena Reed Kostellow, a professor at Brooklyn’s famed Pratt Institute between 1939 and 1968. Kostellow showed her students how to transform basic shapes into visual poems that elicited an emotional response. The Composed faucet embodies Kostellow’s theories in its spare and beautifully understated design.
- • Single-control operation allows faucet to be turned on and off at any temperature setting
- • KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed the industry longevity standards twice for a lifetime of durable performance.
- • Flexible connections for easy installation
- Collection: Avid™
- Material: Brass construction with KOHLER finishes that resist corrosion and tarnishing
- Installation: Single-hole